Lightweight ‘bikepacking’ is a fast growing international trend. Essentially it’s backpacking with a bike – or any ride that includes an overnight stay. So why not try an off-road micro-adventure with a difference, exploring Britain’s hidden trails and tracks? The is the first ever UK book on bikepacking and provides:
• 30 of the finest off-road rides our island has to offer, from the Isle of Wight to the Scottish Highlands
• Tips for picturesque camping, biking, packing and exploring
• Ideas for family adventures
• Engaging travelogue and inspiring photography
• The best routes for mountain trails, night rides, adventures, stargazing, forest single track and more – all just a short train ride away
This unique guide will appeal to cyclists, micro-adventurers or those seeking the ultimate wild British cycling adventure.
Sign-up for stock updates & exclusive offers...
106 Balls Pond Road
Islington, London N1 4AG
T: 02036758003 // E: email@example.com
We're sorry to say the shop is currently closed to visitors. We'll be continuing to work behind the scenes, fulfilling online orders as usual but we’re not taking in any bikes for repairs.
Our post collection days are currently Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, so please bear this in mind when placing orders as it may take a little longer for your order to arrive.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your support during these difficult times. We'll update this information as soon as the doors are open again.