Lightweight ‘bikepacking’ is a fast growing international trend. Essentially it’s backpacking with a bike – or any ride that includes an overnight stay. So why not try an off-road micro-adventure with a difference, exploring Britain’s hidden trails and tracks? The is the first ever UK book on bikepacking and provides:
• 30 of the finest off-road rides our island has to offer, from the Isle of Wight to the Scottish Highlands
• Tips for picturesque camping, biking, packing and exploring
• Ideas for family adventures
• Engaging travelogue and inspiring photography
• The best routes for mountain trails, night rides, adventures, stargazing, forest single track and more – all just a short train ride away
This unique guide will appeal to cyclists, micro-adventurers or those seeking the ultimate wild British cycling adventure.
Sign-up for stock updates & exclusive offers...
106 Balls Pond Road
Islington, London N1 4AG
T: 02036758003 // E: email@example.com
NOW OPEN TO VISITORS!
One customer at a time and face coverings are essential.
Tues, Weds & Thurs - 10am - 5pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday - 10am - 5pm
Sunday & Monday - Closed