Are you enthusiastic about cycling, have a solid knowledge of bikes, and some retail experience?
We’re looking for someone to join our team to work 3 days a week (including Saturdays) at our small bike shop, overseeing the shop floor, checking in/out jobs for our busy workshop and supporting marketing activities.
We’re a growing independent bike shop and online store, specialising in classic and vintage bikes, but also catering for modern bikes too. We’re looking for someone who is proactive and motivated, with lots of enthusiasm to support us with continued growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the shop floor & providing excellent customer service.
- Managing behind the counter, answering the phones and customer enquiries via email.
- Liaising with the workshop, booking in/out bikes for repairs, working with the workshop team to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Online marketing & website management – we are looking to grow this area so you will be able to present and manage new content and ideas.
The most important thing we’re looking for over anything else is someone friendly, patient, and confident with their bike knowledge. Making our customers feel welcome and comfortable is important to us.
- Have a solid knowledge of all bikes, old and new.
- Be friendly, patient & understanding to be able to provide the excellent customer service we pride ourselves on.
- Have a good grip on key social media channel, with great writing and communication skills.
- Have the ability to handle pressure & deal with any situation.
However, don’t shy away from getting in touch even if you don’t fit the bill perfectly.
Please drop us an email, together with your CV (including references) to email@example.com & we’ll be in touch to arrange a time to pop in for a chat.