Bikepacking: Mountain Bike Camping Adventures on the Wild Trails of Britain Cycling Book
Lightweight ‘bikepacking’ is a fast growing international trend. Essentially it’s backpacking with a bike – or any ride that includes an overnight stay. So why not try an off-road micro-adventure with a difference, exploring Britain’s hidden trails and tracks? The is the first ever UK book on bikepacking and provides:
• 30 of the finest off-road rides our island has to offer, from the Isle of Wight to the Scottish Highlands
• Tips for picturesque camping, biking, packing and exploring
• Ideas for family adventures
• Engaging travelogue and inspiring photography
• The best routes for mountain trails, night rides, adventures, stargazing, forest single track and more – all just a short train ride away
This unique guide will appeal to cyclists, micro-adventurers or those seeking the ultimate wild British cycling adventure.
SHIPPING, TAXES & RETURNS
We've been safely sending orders around the world since 2010. There's a handy shipping calculator on the shopping cart page so you can see the cost of postage as soon as you've added it to your basket. Your order will be carefully packed and sent with tracking & insurance, normally within 2-3 days, but larger items and orders placed before the weekend can take an extra day or two to process.
We accept returns, please notify us within 14 days and ensure the item arrives back with us no later than 30 days after the order was received.
We don't charge VAT, however, if buying from outside of the UK please remember that there may be import duties to pay upon receipt (even with the new post-Brexit trade deals, some countries may still charge you import VAT & clearance fees, so please bear this in mind when purchasing).
View full product details